FX-9® Multipurpose Industrial Cleaner / Degreaser
Real value. This is what we aim to deliver with FX-9® Multipurpose Industrial Cleaner Degreaser. We believe the best way to do this is through a quality product. FX-9 Inc. has differentiated ourselves from our competitors by simplifying our formulas to produce a single cleaning solution which delivers multiple benefits. The end result is a powerful, higher value surfactant which allows our clients to reduce their maintenance labour and production costs.
Why pay more for a number of cleaners to do a single job? FX-9® is highly concentrated and powerful, yet it can be diluted with water for a wide range of applications. One container can go a very long way, eliminating the need for large inventories. Versatile, fast-acting, cost effective, and saves you time. This is the true power of FX-9®.
There are a number of products on the market which claim to be “green” or eco-friendly, but FX-9® remains unmatched in the industry in MSDS strength, safe properties, functionality, and government stock approvals. This product is so stable that no extreme safety measures need to be taken. FX-9® delivers a healthy and quality pre-emptive solution to your maintenance needs.
Canadian Armed Forces / stocking number/ D-23-003-013-SF001
Transport Canada # / 6850 0172 0173 0174 0175
NATO STOCK # /SCM 6850-21-885-3574
Agriculture Canada # /3100-3/A115
Catalogue no. for Canadian Government 6850-21-893-3682
Canadian Food Inspection Agency File No. F182
These are just some of the industry-specific applications for FX-9® Multi-purpose Industrial Cleaner/ Degreaser:
- Fleet maintenance including degreasing engines, concrete floors.
- Cleaning airplanes, buses, railroad coaches.
- Cleaning transports, oil trailers.
- Cleaning autos, trucks.
- Tools & mechanics equipment.
- Interiors and Exteriors.
- Safe in pressure washers and on rust proofing
- Cleaning / degreasing heavy machinery.
- Cleaning silos and storage tanks.
- Cleaning HVAC & air filtration systems.
- Flushing out rust and impurities from pipes, boilers, tanks, radiators etc.
- Cleaning conveyors belts.
- Cleaning tractors and combines.
- Cleaning processing plants, restaurants, grocery stores.
- Degreases ovens, range hoods, BBQ’s.
- Cleans food prep. surfaces and appliances.
- Smoke & fire restoration
- It is estimated that the cost of using traditional cleaners that contain harmful ingredients is eight times as high as safe cleaning products.
- It is estimated that over 8000 people die at the workplace each year in Ontario alone from exposure to toxic substances in the workplace.
- Exposure to harmful toxic substances and chemicals can damage the nervous system, the respiratory system, the gastrointestinal system, the heart, the liver and the skin.
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified various solvents and chemicals found in many traditional cleaners as possible human carcinogens
FX-9® meets tough government standards that safeguard your employees health and safety. FX-9 Inc.’s formulas are worker-safe because they eliminate corrosive caustics, acids,solvents, high alkalines, and harmful toxins often found in traditional cleaning products. FX-9®helps eliminate possible skin irritations, respiratory ailments, and the absorption of toxins into the bloodstream which have been associated with traditional cleaners. Products from FX-9 Inc. do not emit damaging vapors, or contain harmful ingredients which can be absorbed through the skin or respiratory system.
FX-9 is proudly:
- Free of Harmful Vapours
- Biodegradable / Phosphate-Free
Hazard Rating Scale
|Hazard Rating Scale||Hazard Rating|
FX-9® is not regulated by Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems (WHMIS), and meets or exceeds USA and Canadian governments’ safety and environmental regulatory requirements.
Safety:- Always wear gloves and goggles for prolonged periods of contact and spraying.
Use FX-9 at 100% when:
- Cleaning heavy machinery and equipment.
- Removing ink from printing presses.
- Degreasing engines.
- Degreasing concrete floors and fire damaged surfaces.
Use FX-9 at 75% when:
- Flushing out rust and impurities from pipes and radiators.
- Cleaning oil spills from any surface including asphalt.
- Preparing metal surfaces prior to application of paint.
- Cleaning wheels and tires.
- Cleaning transport and oil trailers.
- Cleaning ovens, barbeques grills and range hoods.
Use FX-9 at 50-60% when:
- Cleaning interiors of automobiles, buses, airplanes.
- Cleaning fiberglass boats and swimming pools.
- Cleaning food processors and packaging plants.
- Cleaning conveyor and belt.
- Cleaning carpets, upholstery, leather and vinyl.
- Cleaning kitchen appliances.
* Remember to rinse after every use!